Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why Chill With Dan?

Why not? Chilling With Will just isn't as satisfying as it used to be, is it? Not feeling like there's anything new? Fresh? Well, welcome to Chill With Dan Instead. Which is exactly what you should do. Here I'll share my thoughts on a variety of matters, not the least of which is the disappointing lack of updates to chillwithwill.

I'll also get a little self absorbed and share updates on my current feature film endeavor 'Claire' even though you don't care.

In the interest of full disclosure, Will woke up on my couch the past two mornings. But I don't really want to talk about it.

2 comments:

ChillwithWill said...

I will come at you with the fury of a thousand Christian Bales!!

Michelle said...

I wish Will woke up on our couch this morning too...