Monday, February 2, 2009

It's On

It's On.

It has come to my attention via a very ballsy status update on Facebook that Will now considers me his arch nemesis.
This is what happens when you try to give a friend a kick in the ass for slacking on their "Totally Badass" blog.

Since Will is drawing a line in the sand, I thought I'd draw a few lines myself. Lines of distinction. While it's true that Will and I have some things in common-


-it has become apparent that there is truly a world of difference between us. Here are some examples:

This is how I treat my women:

This is how Will treats his:


This is how I treat my friends:


This is how Will treats his:


Animals like me:

Animals do not like Will:


And I think how one communicates with their friends, loved ones, and God's special little creatures is an important factor in who they are.

Once you really think about it, Will's got more in common with others than me:


I mean, Christ, isn't he just kinda scary?

So, dear readers (both of you), IT'S ON. You are now The Enemy Will Sherrod, and before you know it, people will Chill With Dan Instead all over the blogosphere.

No comments: