Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This Aggression Will Not Stand, Man...

If there's one thing I can't abide, it's bullying. I know I have become a threat to Will's blog and many of his followers are beginning to see the light and choosing to Chill With Dan Instead. But this doesn't sit well with Will and his mantra seems to be "If you can't beat 'em... beat your fans..."

You may remember mention of Lil' Colin 'Coco' Whitman from two posts ago. It appears Lil' Colin has a problem. Will doesn't like that Lil' Colin is a fan of Chill With Dan Instead and has decided to take matters into his own hands.

First of all, thank you Betsy and Peter. You're quite fantastic yourselves. Secondly, you'll note that Colin Whitman is a fan of me (Mr. Ast). It was met with this response from Will:

And as if threatening Lil' Colin wasn't enough, Will has brought along friends:

Here at Chill With Dan Instead, I will never bully my current or former fans. If you choose ChillWithWill as your path, I will accept that you have weighed your options heavily and chosen the less-Totally-Badass of the choices. But I will not ridicule you for it and I will certainly not threaten you.

I stand up for my fans and I say to you, Will, leave Lil' Coco alone, or you'll hear from me again. And I'm not some poor bastard who levels apple boxes when told. I can stand up for myself... and for Colin.

1 comment:

Kareem said...

Even in the heat of battle, you still find time to consistently update. God bless you, Dan Ast, you are truly the Peoples' Badass Blogger.